- Active Learning
- Creating a positive learning environment
- Experiential Learning
- Online/Blended Learning
- Open Pedagogy and Open Educational Resources
- Project/Problem/Cooperative Learning
- Reflective Practice
- Student-Centered Approach
- Team-based learning
Teaching and Learning Resources
We invite you to explore the resources below.
College Educator Development Program (CEDP):
The College Educator Development Program (CEDP) is a collaborative of the six Western Region Colleges in Ontario. CEDP has made these interactive modules available:
- Creating a Positive Learning Environment: https://www.softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/ra9lWoYcw3QVpX/html
- Integrating Technology: https://www.softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/G8Ot1yPgbi6cTe/html
- Introduction to Assessment: https://www.softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/9YJATpM0rWFq4H/html
- Lesson Planning and Active Learning: https://www.softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/1eJ4GOXCILsQMu/html
- Outcomes Based Education: https://www.softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/GfacAMp6soEgVr/html
- Teaching Professional: https://www.softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/aoTxj7n4qS9FzJ/html
(These resource links are under development by the CTLR team.)
- Communities of Practice
- Instructional Feedback
In collaboration with the VCC Library, we are developing a digital bookshelf to provide additional resources for this subject. These resources may include research papers, journal articles, VCC library search results, links to external resources, or VCC policy.
The related LibGuide at the VCC Library will open in a new browser window or tab.