Creating Curriculum Documentation for Governance Approval
All curriculum documentation is created within VCC’s curriculum information management system, CourseLeaf.
The CTLR can help you get your curriculum documentation prepared. After that, you can use the following web tools to enter your information into VCC's CourseLeaf curriculum information mangement system.
Use the following links to go to the appropriate site for your curriculum development project:
- Programs: https://curriculum.vcc.ca/programadmin/
- Course Outlines: https://curriculum.vcc.ca/courseadmin/
- Concept paper for new programs: https://curriculum.vcc.ca/conceptpaperadmin/
- Proposal approval status, or to approve a proposal: https://curriculum.vcc.ca/courseleaf/approve/
CourseLeaf Technical Support
For technical support with CourseLeaf, please contact:
- Nicole Degagne, Coordinator Curriculum & Policy (ex. 8592)